Thursday, February 9, 2012

No Mackenthun's Match-Up This Week :(

Hello everyone. Unfortunately, I will not have time to post the match-up for Mackenthun's this week. I usually start working on the match-up on Wednesday night after work, yet the ad was not delivered to me as usual yesterday. So I would have to start it tonight. This would mean me not being able to get the match-up done until Saturday, as it typically takes 6-8 hours to finish. That would be fine, except we are adopting another dog on Friday evening and he is not potty trained, only has one eye, and has yet to meet our 5 other pets. Needless to say, our hands will be very full this weekend. I will look over the ad tonight, though, and if I see any outstanding deals, I will post a few items. Thank you so much for your understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment