Tuesday, September 27, 2011

9/27/11 Walgreens Trip

Today I made a KILLING at Walgreens! I can see how people get into unethical shelf clearing; it was difficult restraining myself and only getting a few items. But here is the breakdown:

Transaction 1
- Two tubes of Colgate Optic White* 4 oz., On sale for $3.99 each, Used two $1.50/1 MQ from 9/11 SS = $4.98 Total Paid (before tax), Received $6 in Register Rewards

- Remington King of Shave 5 Blade Razor, On sale for $4.99 = $4.99 Total Paid (before tax), Received $5 in Register Rewards

-Two Packs Mentos Up2U Gum, $1.49 each, used the $1/2 store coupon in the October savings booklet (found at the front of the store), Used one $1/2 MQ from 9/11 SS = $0.98 Total Paid ($0.49 each) (NOTE: I forgot to use the in-ad store coupon to make the original price $0.99, so I could have gotten these for free! :( Oh well!)

Total Spent (Before Tax) = $10.95
Total Register Rewards Earned = $11.00


Transaction 2
- Walgreens Overnight MaxiPads (the food shelves and women's shelters always need these, which is why I got them), On sale for $2 = $2 Total Paid, Received $2 Register Rewards

- Remington King of Shave 5 Blade Razor, On sale for $4.99 = $4.99 Total Paid (before tax), Received $5 in Register Rewards

-Two Packs Mentos Up2U Gum, $1.49 each, used the $1/2 store coupon in the October savings booklet (found at the front of the store), Used one $1/2 MQ from 9/11 SS = $0.98 total Paid ($0.49 each) (NOTE: Same situation as above, I forgot to use the in-ad store coupon to make the original price $0.99, so I could have gotten these for free!)

Total Spent (Before Tax) = $7.97
Total Register Rewards Earned = $7.00


Transaction 3
- Two bags of Haribo Gummy Bears, Originally $1.49 each, Used in-ad store coupon to make each bag $0.69, Plus used two $0.30/1 printable MQ from coupons.com = $0.78 Total Paid ($0.39 each)

- Bought four Original Hershey's Chocolate Bars and four Hershey's Air Delight Chocolate Bars, On sale for $0.59 each, Used four "Buy One Hershey Bar, Get One Air Delight For Free" MQ from 8/28 SS = $2.36 Total Paid ($0.30 each)

Total Paid (Before Tax) = $3.14


Grand Total Spent On Today's Transactions (Before Tax) = $23.06
Total Register Rewards Earned = $18.00

That Means I Got All Of The Above For $5.06 Total!! Woot!

2 comments:

  1. Did you have any problems with the booklet coupon for the Mentos gum? I heard that there were some problems with it now scanning and I'm wondering if the issue has been fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did get "beepage" when they scanned the coupon, but my cashier was a sweetheart and manually adjusted the price. Now, as I mentioned above, I forgot to use the WAGs coupon found in the weekly ad, so I am not 100% sure if it would work.

    ReplyDelete