Thursday, August 18, 2011

8/18/11 Cub Trip

I had to get some hoisin sauce for a recipe (sadly, no coupon) so I stopped at Cub. I took the opportunity to get a couple deal. Here is the breakdown:

-Bought two Malt O Meal Cereals for $3.19 and $2.89, then bought two Better Oats Oatmeal, used one $0.55/2 Better Oat Manufacturer coupon, then used in-ad store coupon to get the two oatmeals for free when you buy the cereal = $5.53 for all four ($1.38 each)

-Bought Suave Professionals Shampoo** for $2.19, used a coupon for a free product = $0

- Bought Hoisin sauce = $2.93

-Plus I used $4 in register rewards from Walgreens (contact me if you are confused on how this works)

Total Price Before Tax = $4.46
Saved 66%

**Did you know this product is tested on animals? Please see my post called "Cruelty Free Living" on why I bought this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment